Need and Importance of Paid Campaign for SEO
By aipl in SEO
If you want to reach out to your target market in a quick, efficient, and effective manner then you should consider paid campaigns. One of the most popular paid campaign for SEO (search engine optimization) is Google AdWords, where your ads appear as one of the site’s search results. It’s a brilliant way to catch a potential client’s attention, and you don’t need to pay a million bucks to do that. However, if you need to brush up your skills researching the right terms then this post on Keyword Research can help.
Here’s how it works:
- You design your ad. By design, we mean putting in words that are relevant to your site, and making sure that the wordplay will make your target client click the link. Tell people about the nature of your business, include the products and services, but make sure that the details are not too boring or overwhelming. Pick out search terms that will put your ad on the list of Google’s search results.
- Your ad will go live once you finish creating it. If the words that a person types into Google’s search box matches the keywords you assigned to your site, your ad will appear on top of or beside the search results. It’s crucial that you keep your ad informative because it can make or break the chances of someone visiting your site.
- By signing up for Google AdWords, you increase the number of site visits and customers. They are directed to your website when they click your ad and by doing so, they learn about the products and services that you have to offer. Also, the only time that you need to pay Google is when someone clicks on your ad.
You can also try Bing Ads, another platform that allows your target market to find you through search engine marketing (SEM) or paid campaign. This is how Bing works:
- People find your ad when they use search terms that match or are relevant to your site.
- They access your site after clicking the ad, and they see everything there is to know about your business.
- Depending on the details that you put in the ad, people can visit your website, send you an email, call your landline, or go to where your store/office is located.
Benefits of Paid Campaign
Business owners often ask why they should sign up for a paid campaign when links to their site appear in the list of search results for free. While those sentiments are true, one must also understand that more often than not, this only happens when someone types the name of your business into the search box. How about those who type general search terms? How will you reach out to them?
The need of paid campaign is deeply felt in the world of marketing and advertising these days because there are so many businesses fighting for everyone’s attention online. If you want your business to be successful, you need to stand out and the only way to do that is by securing the top spot on the list of search results and for that, you will need to sign up for a paid campaign.
The importance of PPC is that it allows you to reach out to people both locally and globally. By using platforms such as Bing and Google AdWords, you are able to reach out to a specific audience and convert them into loyal subscribers or customers. These platforms also make it so much easier for you to control your budget by giving you tools that will help you run campaigns.
Let the truth be told!!! pic.twitter.com/VZpsZhdzNw
— Ashwarya Infotech (@ashwaryainftch) October 28, 2016
If you are a small business, it is only wise that you incorporate paid campaigns in your SEO strategy. As a small business, you need to let more people know that you exist, and you need to make it effortless for people to find you. If you are a local business, you can benefit from the Geo-targeting and Ad Scheduling features of paid campaigns. Through Geo-targeting, you can control the locations to which your ads will appear in. Ad scheduling, on the other hand, gives you the freedom to choose time slots for the appearance of your ads. For example, if you are running a Japanese restaurant and you only want your ads to appear from 11AM to 12 noon, you can do that through ad scheduling. Paid campaigns are also cost effective, and that is one of the best benefits that businesses can receive if they sign up.